With the roles that I have played at the companies I've worked for I was able to strengthen productivity by working both as a team player and idividually. As an Associate Architect I am confident that I can bring the same level of accomplishment to your company.
As detailed in my resume, my background includes more than nine years of architectural experience complimented by a management and administrative background as well. In all of my positions, I have developed solid collaborative relationships with all levels of management, and I have consistently demonstrated a customer-centered approach that is also sensitive to bottom-line priorities.
I look forward to learning more about interesting opportunities and exploring the fit with my experience. I would be pleased to answer any questions you have. I can be reached at 347.495.6212. I am confident that I can contribute to your organizations goals.
Carner Associates Inc., Bayside, NY, US, Associate Project Manager
-Coordinate and Assemble CD Sets from start to finish
- Screening resumes and interviewing candidates
- Coordinating and attending field inspections
- Answering DOB Objections and filling out DOB paperwork
- Interacting directly with clients, contractors and subcontractors via phone, email and in person
- Consulting with other firms on the NYC building code
Zirinsky Architecture P.C., Long Island City, NY, US, Cad Operator/Project Manager
- Measure and Draw Existing Conditions
- Draft plans and Design input
- Create CD's
- Coordinate with clients and contractors
- Created and maintained filing system
- Updated Company Website
- Direct interaction with clients on and off the job site
Pratt Institute, MArch, Architecture
Barnard College, BArch, Architecture