University of Florida Finance undergraduate student graduating in May 2014. Very strong interest in architectural design and desire to pursue this interest and enter this field upon graduation.
Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art, Gainesville, FL, US, Membership and Development Intern
• Connected with the museum’s Development, Marketing, and PR departments to define methods of marketing and sales of memberships through outlets such as on-site sales and Museum Nights sales
• Budgeted a fund proposal and served as a liaison between the museum and UF campus to help establish a free student membership program
Dalton Agency, Jacksonville, FL, US, Account Services Intern
• Communicated with clients, including the Jacksonville Jaguars and the American Heart Association, to help establish their desired brand image and to manage public relations tasks
• Actively assisted onsite with local commercial shoots and handled talent release forms
Neptune Beach Elementary School, Neptune Beach, FL, US, Summer Camp Teacher Assistant
• Promoted art education to over 40 students through independently planned weekly art projects
• Assisted teachers with therapeutic activities for about 10 physically handicapped children, ages 5-10
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, US, Bachelors, Business Finance
"Order of Omega is an honor society for members of Greek organizations that represents the four pillars of scholarship, leadership, service, and character. The organization recognizes juniors and seniors who have exemplified high standards in the areas of scholarship, leadership, and involvement within their respective organization and within the Greek, campus, and local community. Members are selected from the top 3 percent of Greeks at each institution nationally."
From website, <http://uforderofomega.com/>
"The IB Diploma Programme (DP) is an academically challenging and balanced programme of education with final examinations that prepares students, aged 16 to 19, for success at university and life beyond. It has been designed to address the intellectual, social, emotional and physical well-being of students. The programme, has gained recognition and respect from the world’s leading universities."
From website, <http://www.ibo.org/diploma/>