Like Archinect on Facebook.
Sign up to our mailing list.
Them-'s fightin' words: parametricism, Pritzker, fascism, Zaha (in no particular order).
Below are the 13 most debated News posts during 2013. For a full list of all of our top 13 lists for 2013, click here.
1. Parametric smackdown: Patrik Schumacher and Reinhold Martin debate at CalArts conference
2. MoMA to raze ex American Folk Art Museum building
3. What Starbucks Gets that Architects Don’t
4. Hitler's Words Into Stone. Can architecture itself be fascist?
5. The Financial Times calls Zaha an "Unlikely ‘pushover’ who doesn’t play safe"
6. Solidarity with Istanbul
7. Pritzker jury will not revisit decision to exclude Denise Scott Brown
8. 15 Mid-Century Modern Dream Homes that will Kill Your Children
9. Obama names critic of Gehry’s design to Eisenhower Memorial Commission to oversee DC project
10. Kazy Varnelis says, "Good riddance, Pritzker"
11. Frank Gehry designing new tower in Santa Monica
12. The LA Time's Christopher Hawthorne holds no punches in his review of Morphosis' Perot Museum
13. National Art Museum of China Entry by Gehry Partners
Click here for Archinect's full 13 Top 13 for '13 list!
Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?