Architectural/Interior Designer with 8+ years of experience in the A+D field. Professional, creative, organized, motivated, and capable of working independently or as part of a team in fast-paced environments. Strong work ethic and great attention to detail. Thrive on growing with each new challenge and helping others grow.
Trip Haenisch & Associates, Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Manager, Architectural/Interior Designer
▪ Space planning, kitchen & bath design, custom built-in/millwork/furniture design, and FF&E selection for high end residential design projects.
▪ Drafting and construction documents (including floor plans, lighting plans, finish plans, elevations, sections, details, etc.) using AutoCAD.
▪ Finish, appliance, plumbing fixture, lighting, and door/window schedules and selection.
▪ 3D modeling of interior architecture, millwork, furniture, exterior/landscaping, etc.
▪ Site visits, conference calls, meetings, and follow up (phone & email) with clients, vendors, architects,
developers, builders, contractors, etc.
▪ Supervise, redline, and edit team members’ drafting, 3D modeling, FF&E selection, schedules, etc.
▪ Create and implement a uniform lineweight/plotting style and title block set for AutoCAD to allow for
consistency among all users in the office.
▪ Create and implement a standard format for all schedules and documents used in the office.
▪ Train team members on AutoCAD, SketchUp, schedules, standard design practices, building codes, etc.
Interior Intervention/Freelance, Central & Southern California, Architectural/Interior Designer
▪ Involved in all design phases of commercial design/commercial tenant improvement and residential design.
▪ Create 3D models (using SketchUp and 3ds Max Design) of interior and exterior architecture, millwork, furniture, finish materials, hardware, etc. for commercial and residential design projects.
▪ Draft construction documents (floor plans, lighting plans, elevations, sections, details, etc.) using AutoCAD, and create space plans for commercial and residential design projects.
▪ Design millwork & built-in furniture; specify fixtures, furniture, and finishes/materials.
▪ Conduct site visits to measure existing space (pre-design) and follow-up on implementation (post-design).
▪ Render images digitally and by hand for presentations, prepare presentation boards, attend client meetings.
Poggenpohl/AAI, Washington, DC, US, Architectural/Interior Designer
▪ Incorporate high-end German Poggenpohl products in luxury kitchen, bath and closet designs.
▪ Draft construction documents with AutoCAD and create space plans for commercial & residential projects.
▪ Specify fixtures, lighting, appliances, and finishes/materials.
▪ Render images digitally and by hand; create 3D models using SketchUp.
▪ Work with international clientele to incorporate products/appliances with metric system measurements into modular kitchen designs; ensuring that all designs meet US building codes.
▪ Meet with new clients walking into showroom and existing clients with appointments. Conduct site visits.
▪ Attend training on Poggenpohl products and high-end kitchen appliances for design team members.
▪ Audit/review final orders and materials lists before all orders are placed.
▪ Use graphic design experience to create print advertisements for company/showroom.
Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior Architecture & Design
▪ Winter Show, Dec. 2002.
▪ Study Abroad Programs in Paris - June 2005, and in Italy - June 2006.
Student member of ASID & IIDA.