Freelance, Los Angeles, CA, US, Interior Architect/Designer
Freelance interior architecture & design work in the Greater Los Angeles Area, specializing in commercial design, residential design, 3D modeling, space planning, and graphic design.
INTERIOR INTERVENTION, Fresno, CA, US, Interior Designer
▪ Create 3D models (using SketchUp and 3ds Max Design) of interior and exterior architecture, millwork,
furniture, finish materials, hardware, etc.
▪ Draft construction documents (floor plans, lighting plans, elevations, sections, details, etc.) using AutoCAD,
and create space plans for commercial and residential design projects.
▪ Design millwork & built-in furniture; specify fixtures, furniture, and finishes/materials.
▪ Conduct site visits to measure existing space (pre-design) and follow-up on implementation (post-design).
▪ Render images digitally and by hand for presentations, prepare presentation boards, attend client meetings.
Poggenpohl/AAI, Washington, DC, US, Interior Designer
▪ Incorporate high-end German Poggenpohl products in luxury kitchen, bath and closet designs.
▪ Draft construction documents with AutoCAD and create space plans for commercial & residential projects.
▪ Specify fixtures, lighting, appliances, and finishes/materials.
▪ Render images digitally and by hand; create 3D models using SketchUp.
▪ Work with international clientele to incorporate products/appliances with metric system measurements into
modular kitchen designs; ensuring that all designs meet US building codes.
▪ Meet with new clients walking into showroom and existing clients with appointments.
▪ Conduct training on Poggenpohl products and high-end kitchen appliances for junior design team members.
▪ Audit/review final orders and materials lists before all orders are placed.
▪ Use graphic design experience to create print advertisements for company/showroom.
Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior Architecture & Design
▪ Winter Show, Dec. 2002.
▪ Study Abroad Programs in Paris - June 2005, and in Italy - June 2006.
Commercial Design, Color & Design, Construction Documents, Digital Imaging, 3D Modeling, Hospitality Design, Lighting Design, Kitchen & Bath Design, Sustainable Design, AutoCAD, Residential Design, Materials, Furniture Construction, Color Rendering, Ergonomics, Restoration & Renovation, Model Making, Building Construction, Conceptual Design, Retail Design.