Kengo Kuma and Associates, Paris, Junior Architect
- Competition in Montpellier for a mixed use building.
- 4 buildings accomodations in Boulogne
- Veterinary university in Milan
- Congress center in Padova
Sou Fujimoto Architects, Tokyo, JP, Intern
- Integration in an international office/teams.
- Participation to several projects, both commissions and competitions and to the model for Venice Biennale.
- Computer drawings and models.
ADPi (Aéroport de Paris Architectes et Ingénieurs), Paris, FR, Intern
- Mainly computer work.
- Work on an airport terminal design in Iraq with a team composed by engineers and architects.
Atelier Meandre, Montreuil, FR, Intern
- Model for a competition.
- Participation in the design and production of documents for a high school extension competition.
- Onsite meetings with craftsmen.
École d'architecture de la ville et des territoires à Marne-la-Vallée, Paris, FR, MArch, Architecture, Material and Structure
Studio Lecturer: Marc Mimram
Thesis Lecturer: Jean-François Blassel
École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées, Paris, FR, Stucture and Materials
Engineering lectures on Structure and Materials passed.
Waterford Institute of Technology, Waterford, IE, Architecture
Erasmus exchange year
Studio Lecturer: Garry Miley
École d'architecture de la ville et des territoires à Marne-la-Vallée, Paris, FR, BArch, Architecture
Studio Lecturer: Ulysse Gnesda
Ecologik EK, n° 28, august 2012, page 28