see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
Architectural Graduate - Architectural Technologist (reg. in Spain): Architecture, Construction and Management
Writing/Review of architecture projects (drafting, detailing, measurements and budget, normative and regulation); writing of safety & health study and quality control plan; comparative tables from constructors, providers/suppliers and labs offers – hiring; organization, planning, viability and cost control.
Management with Organisms: visa, licenses, opening, activity, urban services, quality control and normative.
Construction work Control: monitoring, visits, implantation, review, materials and assay control, safety elements, certification and planning; contribute with constructive solutions and update of “as built” plans; periodic report and photographic registry; finished revision and house review with proprietors; project closing.
Link between Propriety / Cooperative Union / Manager and Architecture / Engineering / Constructor; presentations to assemblies, governing advice, work commission.
Drafting and Modeling:
3D Modeling of architecture projects and landscaping, for presentations and BIM management using ArchiCAD.
Graphic definition of the project, constructive details, schemes of organization and locations.
Varona Energia S.L., Madrid, ES, Architectural Technician
- Detached single-family house construction (Boadilla del Monte)
- 3D Modeling for LED lighting projects (architecture, street, open spaces, aqueduct).
- 2D and 3D lamp models drawings for online catalogue.
Moro-Soucheiron&Asociados, Madrid, ES, Project Manager
- Singular building rehabilitation (Recoletos Walk, Madrid) -Project and Building work control
- Singular building rehabilitation (Serrano St., Madrid) -Project control
- 36 Semi-detached Housing (in row) (Valladolid) -Finishing review
Consultec2000 S.L. - Symonds Gabitat S.L., Madrid, ES, Architectural Technician
- 156 Social housing closed block building (Toledo)
- Underground Parking (255 lot) and Public Square for Town Hall. (Fuenlabrada)
Labore et Qualitas S.L., Madrid, ES, Architectural Technician - Internship
- Detached single-family house construction (Villalbilla, Alcala de Henares)
- House building (corralled) restoration (Delicias Walk, Madrid)
University Camilo José Cela, Madrid, ES, BArch, Architecture
Projects, urbanism, forms analysis, composition, construction, structures, installations, architectonic drawing, introduction to architecture, theory and history of architecture, construction history, real estate management, bioclimatic, restoration, parks and gardens.
Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio, Madrid, ES, Architectural Technology
Graphic expression, metric and descriptive geometry, constructions, mathematics, physics, chemistry of materials, history of construction, measurements and budgets, work organization-control-planning, topography, materials resistance, structures, normative, legislation, environment impact, gardening and landscaping, office, computer aided drawing (CAD).