see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
Architectural Graduate - Architectural Technologist (reg. in Spain): Architecture, Construction and Management
Architecture Projects: study, proposals, 3D models for presentations and BIM management, drafting, constructive details, schemes of organization and locations, measurements and budget, normative and regulation; safety & health study and quality control plan; comparative tables from constructors, providers/suppliers and labs offers – hiring; organization, planning, viability and cost control.
Management with Organisms: visa, licenses, opening, activity, urban services, quality control and normative.
Liaison between the different stakeholders of the construction process; presentations to assemblies, governing advice, work commission.
Site Control: monitoring, visits, implantation, executive revision, materials and assay control, safety elements, certification and planning; contribute with constructive solutions and update of “as built” plans; periodic report and photographic registry; finish revision and house review with property; project closing.
Self Employed - Freelancer, Madrid, ES, Architect
- Commercial space transformation
- Retail and commercial project with protected structure
Workaway.org, Victoria, BC, CA, Architect / Technician - Volunteer
- Guest cabin design and construction
- Landscaping (pond design, gardening, grass installation)
- Building maintenance
Self Employed - Freelancer, Madrid, ES, Architectural Technician
- Apartment duplex restoration
- Fisherman’s house restoration
- Solar panels installation for water heating
- Study of five housing development
Varona Energia S.L., Madrid, ES, Architectural Technician
- Detached single-family house construction (Boadilla del Monte)
- 3D Modeling for LED lighting projects (architecture, street, open spaces, aqueduct).
- 2D and 3D lamp models drawings for online catalogue.
Moro-Soucheiron&Asociados, Madrid, ES, Project Manager
- Singular building rehabilitation (Recoletos Walk, Madrid) -Project and Building work control
- Singular building rehabilitation (Serrano St., Madrid) -Project control
- 36 Semi-detached Housing (in row) (Valladolid) -Finishing review
Consultec2000 S.L. - Symonds Gabitat S.L., Madrid, ES, Architectural Technician
- 156 Social housing closed block building (Toledo)
- Underground Parking (255 lot) and Public Square for Town Hall. (Fuenlabrada)
Labore et Qualitas S.L., Madrid, ES, Architectural Technician - Internship
- Detached single-family house construction (Villalbilla, Alcala de Henares)
- House building (corralled) restoration (Delicias Walk, Madrid)
University Camilo José Cela, Madrid, ES, BArch, Architecture
Projects, urbanism, forms analysis, composition, construction, structures, installations, architectonic drawing, introduction to architecture, theory and history of architecture, construction history, real estate management, bioclimatic, restoration, parks and gardens.
Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio, Madrid, ES, Architectural Technology
Graphic expression, metric and descriptive geometry, constructions, mathematics, physics, chemistry of materials, history of construction, measurements and budgets, work organization-control-planning, topography, materials resistance, structures, normative, legislation, environment impact, gardening and landscaping, office, computer aided drawing (CAD).