• Capable of leading projects from pre-con design review, logistics to completion of closeout review and acceptance
• In-depth knowledge of the methods, materials, tools involved in commercial construction, housing, and highways
• Knowledge of the means and methods for leadership in a teamwork environment
• Ability to apply practical applications of engineering technology and concepts in the construction field
• Excellent command over written, verbal and computer communication
• A personal drive to provide the customer with a quality product
• Capable of driving projects for on time and in budget completion
• Excellent leadership with good time management skills
• Budgeting as well as cost management of all aspects of projects including bid and UPB contracts
• Competent in Microsoft applications as Word, Excel, Power point, Primavira, Prolog Manager and Sure Trak
• Excellent negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills
• OSHA Certified
• Ability to attend and lead Project Meetings with detailed meeting minutes
Turner Construction Company, Albany, NY, US, Project Superintendent
I work with the Project Executive team during preconstruction and the construction phases. I supervised the field construction of the projects, including organization, budgeting, planning, scheduling and close-out, in order to complete the work on time, within the budget, and to quality specified standards. I have complete knowledge of all contract documents, drawings, and specifications and will develop the on-site plans and procedures required for project implementation including quality control efforts.
Ascend Construction Management Corp, Eatontown, New Jersey, Construction Manager
I was working closely with the Owner and Architect during the construction of 60,000 square feet Otisville witness security unit federal correctional institute- budgeted at $29,000,000.
I was the construction manager with the responsibility to direct and coordinate the day-to-day activities in the field, Manage and coordinate the flow of information, control costs, estimating, manage and control the schedule, implement and monitor the safety programs, and verify that the completed work was constructed to a quality level consistent with the requirements of the construction documents.
Minisink Valley High School, Slate Hill, NY, US, High School, Required programs