Experience Managing budgets and schedules, project engineering, construction administration and project coordination. Intimate knowledge of construction practices and industry standards. Masters degree in Architecture and software proficiency.
Neill & Lee Contractors, San Francisco, CA, US, Proejct Manger
• Managed budgets, project schedules, labor schedules and milestones.
• Reviewed contracts, tracked lein releases and subcontractor insurance.
• Worked with field staff, subcontractors and clients relations.
• Managed and prepared change orders, invoicing and employee time sheets.
• Completed monthly project projections and reviewed job costs.
Upscale Construction, San Francisco, CA, US, Project Engineer
• Field and project engineering, contract administration, submittals, meeting minutes and
all related support functions.
• Facilitated weekly team meeting with field staff and clients.
• Managed change orders, subcontracts and securing material.
• Worked wit
h project managers to complete monthly project projections.
• Subcontract administration defining scope of work, answering inquiries,
monitoring progress, tracking and processing payments.
• Assisted estimators in preparing bid packages and subcontract site walks.
• Worked on special projects and assisted with marketing and business development.
MHS & Associates, San Mateo, CA, Assistant Project Manger
• Coordinated capital equipment inventory and database management.
• Communicated with vendors to maintain schedules, budgets and equipment procurement.
Shepley Bulfinch Richardson & Abbott Architects, Boston, MA, US, Architectural Design Intern
Assisted principals and project managers maintaining schedules, and design drawings during design phases. Provided supported for the firm’s marketing and RFP efforts by preparing presentations and 3d models.
Boston Architectural College (BAC), Boston, MA, US, MArch, Masters of Architecture
Architecture and design.
Southern Vermont College, Bennington, VT, US, Bachelors, Liberal Arts
Liberal Arts and visual studies.