see all...Viewing 3 out of 9 projects
My name is Morgan Pinch and I am a recent graduate looking for a full time position as intern architect/designer. I currently hold a Bachelor of Architecture (5-year professional program) and a minor in General Business.
Growing up in a large city, I have grown fond of studying the connectivity of cities and communities and hope that I get to continue in my interest of urban spaces and architecture. My dream is to hold a job where I can contribute to the urban and social fabric of cities through bettering the environments and every day life of citizens.
Butzer Gardner Architects, Oklahoma City, OK, US, Architecture Intern (Contract)
Currently working on a full-time contract basis to help with the following projects: St. Paul's Cathedral West Garden and the Midtown Urban Renewal Plan
University of Oklahoma Information Technology, Norman, OK, US, Learning Experience Leader
1. Ensure that all computers and printers in the lab are working as intended.
2. Proactively assist all customers of the labs with hardware, software, or other issues they may experience.
3. Test the assisted services equipment, scanning equipment, and each printer for functionality.
4. Ensure that printing and office supplies are fully stocked.
5. Execute a repair process for any faulty equipment including troubleshooting the issue, creating a case, escalating as necessary, and initiating appropriate service requests.
6. Clean up lab areas, including disposing of trash, consumables, and used toner cartridges.
7. Verify the physical inventory on hand against the inventory website; stock labs as needed.
8. Provide feedback and suggestions to enhance the service provided by IT.
Frankfurt, Short, Bruza, Oklahoma City, OK, US, Architectural Intern
1. Construction Documents
2. Site Visits
3. Field Reports
4. Revit/BIM modeling
Worked on various projects including multiple schools, hangars, and an office tower.
IA Interior Architects, Dallas, TX, US, Junior Designer
1. Test Fits
2. Construction Documents
3. Material Selections and Specifications
4. Connecting and working with product vendors
5. Field Verificatins
6. Submittals & Transmittals
7. Organizing the materials library
The University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, US, BArch, Architecture
Bachelor of Architecture (5-year professional degree)
Minor in General Business
Focus on Architecture, Business, and Urban Design
Selections to Who’s Who Among Students are made each fall by individual schools. Campus nominating committees, created to nominate the upper-classmen and graduate students eligible for the program, are composed of representatives from the faculty, administration and student body.
This procedure of nomination succeeds in highlighting the individual and diverse service to community and school. These are the students who enhance the positive image of the American students through their contributions to community and school. Because curricular and extracurricular programs at schools vary greatly, each college is assigned a quota of nominees. This quota is carefully calculated to ensure a well-rounded representation of the student body. All nominations must be endorsed by a college’s faculty or administration.
The Dallas CSI Foundation is a non-profit corporation established by the Dallas Chapter of the Construction Specifications Institute to promote education in the field of architecture, architectural engineering, and construction science and technology. The Foundation’s objective is to promote future advancement of the construction industry through education by providing undergraduate scholarships to deserving students in these fields of study.
Rendering of the studio project concerning a National Weather Museum & Science Center project were published in a promotional video to raise funds and interest in the project.