I am a self-motivated person with optimism, energy, and excellent communication skills. I have had many opportunities to work alone and with teams, where I have strived to be a leader to accomplish projects effectively and efficiently to a high level.
Having worked at a boutique firm, I have been able to gain a plethora of knowledge that has been a great benefit to my skill set. It has given me the great advantage of taking on a lot of responsibility early that has helped realize my strengths very quickly in my career. One of the strongest characteristics I employ is my ability to multi-task. This allowed me to meet with clients, negotiate with city officials, and coordinate with engineers and team members. I have now reached a point where I’m ready to take the next step and apply these skills towards larger projects at a larger firm.
kornrandolph, inc., Pasadena, CA, US, Graphic Designer/ Website Designer
- Graphic Designer for competition proposals
- Website Designer for new kornrandolph.com website
Harvest Architecture, South Pasadena, CA, US, Project Manager/ Job Captain
- Project Manager, Job Captain, and team member on multiple historic home renovations, additions,
and remodels in the greater Los Angeles area
-Project Manager on a commercial gym, office tenant improvement, and a Health Department approval
for a restaurant
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, ADA Research Assistant
- Assist CCRD Director with special design research and outreach projects
- Design research based on ADA design and accessibility
- Organize community workshops from preparation to implementation
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, MArch, Architecture
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, US, BArch, Architecture/ Sustainability