Hello! I am currently attending Boston Architectural College as a Candidate for Master of Interior Design. I am looking for a summer job/ internship in the Metro Boston area and hope to make some great connections on this website.
RiverBend & Company, Westford, MA, US, Administrative Assistant, Sales Associate
- Duties included reception, filing, tracking inventory, handling monetary transactions, maintaining social media and creating signs and displays in showroom.
- Created client quotes, invoices, and vendor purchase orders, then followed up with clients and vendors.
- Managed and tracked orders of appliances, cabinetry, accessories, fixtures and their delivery schedules to clients.
- Qualified clients by assessing their needs and wants, while educating them with the correct information to ultimately make a wise purchase.
- Increased company’s sales volume dramatically.
Neiman Marcus, Natick, MA, US, Designer Jewelry Specialist, Sales Associate
- Quickly developed an in-depth knowledge of designers, precious/ semi-precious stones, metals and settings.
- Met aggressive sales goals by developing an understanding of clients’ personal preferences, and locating merchandise, if not in store, by contacting vendors and sister stores.
- Called and emailed clients about sales, new arrivals, trunk shows and other special events.
- Placed orders, resized and repaired merchandise for clients.
- Followed up with clients on purchases and sent Thank You notes.
Blue Water Grill, New York, NY, US, Special Events Staff, Server
- Achieved or exceeded company and sales goals every quarter in an energetic, high volume environment by successfully communicating and interacting with customers through assisting with selection of high quality sushi, seafood and wine.
- Assisted in decor arrangements for private functions including weddings, showers and pharmaceutical dinners.
The Cheesecake Factory, Providence, RI & Westbury, NY, Designated Trainer, Server
- Consistently performed in the top 10% of highest grossing sales employees while ensuring absolute guest satisfaction.
- Resolved stressful situations during high volume shifts, along with balancing and maintaining monetary transactions.
- Designated trainer of new employees due to thorough knowledge of job responsibilities and high performance all around.
Nanda Interiors, Providence, RI, US, Design Assistant, Sales Associate
- Assisted in showroom and window displays, in-home installations, contributed to design decisions for clients and placed orders.
- Opened and closed store.
Boston Architectural College (BAC), Boston, MA, US, Masters, Interior Design
University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA, US, Bachelors, Theater