RED Architectural Group, Glendale, CA, US, Project Coordinator/designer/draftsman
• Performed Site walks, gathering analytical information from project sites.
• Code research
• Familiar with all ADA codes & requirements.
• Familiar with materials and methods
• Schematic design of residential & commercial projects.
• Met with clients for clarification of design intent.
• Design development
• Construction documents
• Reviewing and Coordination of all consultants & disciplines
• Contractor Bidding (Public & Private)
• Completed plan check submittal process along with back check.
• Executed responses to RFI’s in a timely manner.
• Good understanding of client thought processes.
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, BArch, Architecture and Design
Focus: Highly sustainable architecture ranging from 5000 sq. ft. residential to 300,000 commercial buildings.
suckerPUNCH, Honorable Mention