I am a highly motivated and hard working young architect graduating from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture in May 2014. I am currently looking for a full time position at an architecturally related firm in the west coast region. I am also open to any summer internship opportunities. http://matthewremingtonmanion.com
Michael G. Imber, Architects, San Antonio, TX, US, Architectural Intern
Provided intern-level assistance in the firm including computer design, model development, and design concept support. Designed marketing material for holiday advertising. Negotiated with vendors for mock up materials. Extensive use of Photoshop and CAD applications throughout this internship.
Accutech Consultants, LLC, San Antonio, TX, US, Architectural Surveyor and CAD Tech.
Developed on-site floorplans for forensic investigations and located troubled areas in various wood and steel framed residential and commercial buildings using Automatic Levels, Theodolites, and Zip Level measuring systems. Worked with large format printers and scanners. Reproduced floor plans and contours using CAD based on my on-site elevation marks and measurements.
Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, US, BArch, Architecture
My degree at Texas Tech has provide me with the following experience:
- Proficiency with numerous architectural software including Rhino and Revit
- Completed a study abroad program in Paris, France where I was introduced to a broad array of classic architectural concepts and collaborated on the development of a Place.
- Worked with peers on projects with short deadlines.
- Created working construction documents using BIM software.
- Developed detailed architectural models