see all...Viewing 3 out of 10 projects
I am an Italian Architect - Engineer with a passion for 3d modeling and visualization.
My dream is..well, it's my goal and I'll tell you when I will achieve it. But I'm working hard on it!
I practice basketball, football (soccer in some part of the world..), beach volley, climbing and I am a professional diver.
I actually live in Shanghai, China and I lived in Italy, Spain and USA too. Next step? Who knows?
Please visit my profile on cn.linkedin.com/in/architectmatteopessini
Gensler, San Francisco, CA, US, Architectural Designer
JAS Architects, Shanghai, CN, Architect, Creative Designer
Creative Designer and Architect at “JAS Architects”, Shanghai, China.
Competitions, Preliminary Design, Masterplans, Modeling and Visualization.
- Concept design of two High rise towers (office+hotel) in Suzhou, China.
Preliminary design in progress.
- Concept and Preliminary Design of an Art Gallery in Shanghai, China.
- Detailed Design of the facade of a factory building in Wenzhou, China.
Estudio Lamela, Madrid, ES, Architect
Preliminary and Detailed Design, Infography and Architecture Competitions.
- Detailed Design of the Hospital “Chicho Fabrega”, Panama.
- Detailed Design of one Tenerife Metro Station, Tenerife, Spain.
- Competition for an Hospital City in Clayton, Panama.
- Competition for an Hospital Center in Dubai, UAE.
- Restricted competition for the Train Station of Gran Canaria Airport, Gran Canaria, Spain;
- Competition for the Private Terminal of King Khalid Airport, Ryhad, Saudi Arabia.
Lepore Design, New York, NY, US, Architect
Freelance Architect, modeler and renderer for a new store of the brand "Nanette Lepore" in Tokyo, Japan
Magenta Jewels, New York, NY, US, Chief Mechanic CAD jewelry modeler
3D modelation with Rhinoceros of several kind of jewels startin from free hand sketches in order to create a perfect base for a 3D prototyping.
Tecnolav Engineering, Cagliari, IT, Buiding Engineer
Preliminary and Detailed Design, Architecture and Engineering Competitions and Quantity Surveying.
- Restricted Competition for the design of a Multifunctional Sport Center in Oristano, Italy.
- Detailed Design of the New Public Historical Archive in Cagliari, Italy, with the draw of Gardens, External Areas, Fire emergency systems and the Bill of Quantities.
- Preliminary and Detailed Designs of a Public Square in Siurgus Donigala, Italy, with the design of the hydraulic systems, of the external sandstone floor, of the gardens and the Bill of Quantities.
- Detailed Design of the Hydraulic System for a Light Metro Station in Cagliari, Italy.
- Detailed Design of the Railway Infrastructures of Light Metro of Cagliari and Sassari, Italy.
Oriol Arquitectura, Madrid, ES, Architect
Preliminary and Detailed Design, Design Competitions and Works Supervision.
GRG Arquitectos, Madrid, ES, Architect
Preliminary and Detailed Design, Architecture Competitions and Works Supervision.
- Competitions for three Public Schools in Numancia de la Sagra, Tarancon and Vadepeñas, Spain.
- Competitions for three Public Houses in Humera, Uva de Hortaleza and Valdebebas, Spain.
- Competitions for four Health Centers in S. Barbara, Ontur, Valparaiso and Albacete, Spain.
- Detailed Design for three Public Schools in Villarubia de Santiago, Las Mesas and Colmenar de Oreja Spain.
Università degli Studi di Cagliari, Cagliari, Italy, Masters, Building Engineering-Architecture
Architect, Creative Designer and Engineer with a Master's degree in Building Engineering – Architecture from Cagliari University on December 2007 with the grade 110/110 with first class honours.
Specialized in 3D modeling, Rendering and Image elaboration.
• Autocad, Rhinoceros, Sketchup and Revit (basic).
• Vray, Artlantis, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• MS Office and OpenOffice.
• ArcView GIS, Mathcad and Metal 3D.
• Workplace Safety Coordinator and Geographic Information System ESRI GIS.
Graduation Thesis: “ Building techniques of shells for the realization of design objects”, about the experimentation of “3d veneer” with a stage at “Italcurvi, an enterprise specialized in blended woods.
Native Italian, advanced English (Middlesex University, London, 1998 and TOEFL Certification, 2008), advanced Spanish, medium French and basic Chinese.