81 Seaman Avenue, Apt. 4D – New York, NY 10034
305-951-4860 – firstname.lastname@example.org
· More than 8 years in the Interior Design field.
· Specializing in drafting and design development in the hospitality and residential field.
· Highly skilled with space planning and client presentations.
· 10 years of AutoCAD experience (all versions), Adobe Sketchup Pro 8 and MS Office.
· Speak fluent Spanish and English.
· Highly organized and motivated, used to working under extreme time constraints.
(Temporary or under contract)
Various Freelance, New York and Miami 2011 - 2013
BBG-BBGM, New York, Washington, Scottsdale, Shanghai 2010 - 2012
· Design development, drafting and case good design for the MGM Sanya Hotel China under Gustin Tan. My capacity was as a contractor for 4 months, after that I went back to Anthony DiGuiseppe Architect.
Harris Levy Architect, New York, Miami, West Palm Beach 2009 – 2010
· Drafted and design developed large scale resort ‘Copal Beach’ in Placencia Belize. Project included design development for hotels, including their corresponding restaurants, bungalows, suites and residential areas.
CAD International (Formerly Charles Allem Designs), New York, Miami 2005 – 2009
· I was involved in developing several high-end homes and high end hotels, including
W Hotels, The Mira Hotel Hong Kong, everything from, the lobbies, spas, lounges, restaurants, retail shops and guest rooms to custom furniture.
· I took the projects to a different level, developing and implementing cutting edge design, from
conception to completion.
Patricia Hayes and Associates, Miami 2001 – 2005
· Specializing in ship design; casino vessels and luxury vessels.
· Space planning, programming, material selection and construction documentation were only some of the areas I excelled at while with Patricia Hayes.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
· B.A. Interior Design with a minor in Business
Miami Dade Community College, Miami, FL
· A.A. in Architecture
Location: Hong Kong, China
My Role: Senior Interior Designer