Merit Real Estate, Inc., Redondo Beach, CA, US, Marketing Director
Create, execute, track and analyze comprehensive marketing, advertising and public relations strategies designed to penetrate target market, boost brand awareness, build client base and increase inventory turnover.
• Produce marketing and advertising collateral including websites, brochures, direct mail, business
cards, presentation materials, signage and promotional items.
• Created social networking pages and keep them updated with relevant, attention-grabbing content.
• Organize events, both promotional and charitable, to increase positive company image.
• Effectively communicate with management, staff, and vendors to coordinate marketing effort in
accordance with overall goals.
Freelance, Los Angeles, CA, US, Marketing Specialist & Graphic Design
Create and implement creative marketing plans for clients in a variety of industries. Recent clients include:
• Harcourt Collection – Logo, business cards, postcards catalog cover and product labels.
• The Samburu Project - Logo, posters, fliers, stationery, and fundraising toolkit.
• Hit List - Movie poster and screen shots for feature film, Hit List.
• Mamdouh Realty - Postcards, e-blasts, print and online advertisements and website.
• Creators Media Group - Logo, press kit, brochures, print advertisement.
• J Walter Thompson - Interactive PowerPoint presentation for the Tri-State Ford account.
Sotheby International Realty, Pacific Palisades, CA, US, Marketing Coordinator
Coordinated marketing and advertising for over 100 real estate agents in the three Southern California offices.
• Promoted from Marketing Assistant to Marketing Coordinator within one year. Put in charge of
marketing of two additional offices after second year with company.
• Designed advertisements for use in print and online, e-mail blasts, PowerPoint presentations,
brochures, fliers, postcards/mailers, logos and additional marketing materials on tight
• Executed creation and upkeep of social networking pages on LinkedIn and Facebook and taught
monthly classes on maximizing use of marketing budgets utilizing Social Media Marketing.
• Initiated and oversaw the creation of interactive form templates used to increase efficiency of
data collection and distribution.
State University New York at Albany, Albany, NY, US, Bachelors, Communications
Major in Communications; Minors in Business and Journalism