Interior Architect with six years of professional experience oversea, with strong interest and commitment for Sustainability and Green design; now seeking for newer professional challenges in the green design and building industry in Southern California. Posses a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Architecture from Ecuador and a Professional Certificate in Green Management and Marketing from University of California Riverside. Hands-on personality and able to communicate proactive manage people and client relationships.
GV CONSTRUCCIONES, Quito, EC, Design Leader
• Manage the design team by delegating assignments and supporting the staff.
• Design leadership to project teams and studio. (Brainstorming and exchanging ideas and experience)
• Interaction with clients and vendors, presentations, slide shows and boards.
Areas of Experience include:
• Interior space planning, selection of color schemes and materials for interiors and exteriors.
• Sustainable Interior design and planning. Used of pallets and industrial waste and recycled accents.
• Kitchen design with emphasis in ergonomics, flow planning and cabinets.
• Lightning and ceiling design including security and sound system.
• Landscape design. Vertical landscape for facades.
• Wedding and event design. Space planning, boards presentation, decoration and flowers arrangements design.
EL CAMPANARIO, Quito, EC, Construction Manager
• Plan, organize and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of EL CAMPANARIO facilities.
• Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients representing the owner and developer.
• Construction Supervisor with EMMEDUE Sustainable advance building system. http://en.mdue.it/
• Manage vendors and suppliers.
University of California, Riverside, Riverside, CA, US, Business Administration
Professional Certificate in Management
o International Business and Marketing
o Organizational behavior, critical thinking and Management
o Human Resources (USA standards)
o Basic Finance Management
Concentrated in Green Management and Marketing.
• Sustainable interior design, Sustainable planning design and development
• Building Codes California Standards, ADA requirements and CalGreen standards.
• Social Media Marketing Strategies
LAUREATE International Universities – Universidad de Las Américas, Quito, EC, BArch, Interior Architecture
o Theses Project: “Museum of Contemporary Art in Quito, restoring the Mariscal Sucre Airport facilities. MAC QUITO
Role of Contemporary Art Museums in society
Exhibit installations design, lightning, construction displays, dioramas, display cases, models and traffic flow
Introduction to innovative materials
Physical scale modeling
o Minor degree on Fine Arts
Composition and Illustration by hand drawing
Techniques and material: pen, pencil, ink, charcoal, pastels and watercolors