Currently I live in Central Florida, and I am working with Barzelatto Group as an assistant to the general contractor, but I am always looking for something new, something challenging, motivational and creative. I have also worked with several Architects in Europe, which provided me with excellent knowledge and experience. I am well-versed in different design standards and possess outstanding computer skills.
I have Master’s degree in Urban Design from Edinburgh College of Art in November 2010, and I have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from Kaunas University of Technology. During my undergraduate classes I was accepted in the Socrates/Erasmus program, and went to study in Spain.
My attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills ensure that every project I work on will be done accurately and to the highest possible standard. I am comfortable working as part of a team and have the ability to take a leadership role if the situation calls for it. My verbal communication skills and positive attitude make me an effective communicator with both colleagues and clients that I work with.
Barzelatto Group, Cocoa Beach, FL, US, Assistant of General Contractor
This is a very high pace and demanding job, requiring attention to the detail and multitasking skills. I keep track of current projects and finances. I am responsible for keeping everything organized in the office and on schedule at the site, making appointments for inspections, and providing guidance on the site in order to complete the project. This position required me to:
• Plan, schedule and coordinate executive team activities and company events.
• Assist with drafting proposals (RFPs) and prints.
• Research and summarize data to provide accurate executive summaries.
• Make deposits for subsidiary companies.
• Scheduled inspections in every stage of the project.
• Organize and provide accurate data in a timely manner.
• Provide confidential and trustworthy administrative assistance to the executive team.
For the creative side:
• Proposed a new design for a buildings in accordance with a client’s preferred style.
• Developed design presentations with large-scale physical models, freehand sketching, and 2D/3D drawings, including exterior/interior rendering, plan/elevation section drawings and wall details by using AutoCAD, Cinema, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Collaborated with contractors to ensure specifications adherence.
• Contributed with each member that was working on the project, to ensure that my part was done on time and it would be completed before deadline.
• Managed documents and coordinated mailings for all project phases.
Private Architect Ramune Skucaite, Kaunas, LT, Assistant of Architect
Throughout the years I assisted in various types of projects including architectural design, commercial design buildings, site work, and created drawings of structural elements. By collaborating closely with my clients¬ it allowed me to understand their vision and request and then meet their expectations. I never shied away from challenging project schedules and a high workflow. Utilizing web based project management software for implementation of comprehensive client-driven requests was a daily requirement.
• Demonstrated strong service and negotiation skills with a client.
• After evaluating the existing site and/or house design layout I offered several different examples using a combination of existing structures, computer software as well as free hand drawings.
• Proposed method of construction (bricks, frame construction, sloping roof etc). Provided client with all the material that was necessary for project completion.
• Developed required blue prints, according to the codes, using CAD2009: foundation plans, floor plans, frame construction plans, sections, roofs plans, roof construction plans, site plan.
• Contributed on technical part with existing site plans, transport details, contour map, water supply indications, main drainage, gas supply, electricity supply, underground cable or overhead line.
• Created 3D renderings using SketchUp, Artlantis and Photoshop and provided model.
• Prepared final printings and documentation of the project.
• Collaborated with head architect and the client to make sure there weren’t disagreements or misunderstanding at any stage of the entire project. Completed requirements for submission of the structural calculation.
Architects Office PK Projektavimo Biuras, Kaunas, LT, Assistant of Architect
Collaborated with project architect, contractor, structural engineer and consultants on the following jobs; a multistory high-tech computer lab/office, mixed use healthcare building and residential projects. I was involved in all phases of these projects. During the entire experience I worked on several different projects ranging from small residential renovation (620 sq./ft) to commercial/industrial buildings and public space development.
• Demonstrated team leadership skills, including supervision skills, as the existing mechanic shop was transferred in to commercial used space with residential accommodation.
• Rendered design presentations in Photoshop, handled study models, converted ideas to construction documents, and helped develop material boards for major reconstruction complex.
• Guided the reconstruction of 2100sq./ft retail building into living space.
• Provided all required plans created using CAD 2008: foundation plan, floor plans, reconstruction plans, furniture layouts, roof plans, construction detailed plans, sections, facades.
• Fulfilled customer’s requirements and delivered the project on time and meeting all the codes.
• Applied for and received reconstruction permit on time.
Edinburgh College of Art, Edinburgh, GB, MArch, MSc in Urban Design
Kaunas University of Technology, Kaunas, LT, BArch, Ba of Architecture
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Valencia, ES, BArch, Ba of Architecture