see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
IDOM-ACXT, Bilbao, ES, Project Architect
1. Roll: Project Architect
- New San Mames Stadium, 2007-2011 (Bilbao)_ Winner proposal, Basic and Executive project and coordintation roll (construction works in progress)
- High Speed Train Station , 2008 (Astigarraga, Spain)_ Feasability Study
- Implementation of BIM Software (Revit) and BIM Coordinator.
Conservatorio di Musica, Valladolid, ES, Music and Piano Studies
- Piano And Music Studies in the Conservatory of Music of Caceres (1988-1994), Valladolid (1995-1999) y Pamplona(2001-2002). Medium graduation (8º course).
- Summer course for young pianists (1993) Professor Almudena Cano (Royal Conservatory of Music, Madrid)
- Summer course for young pianists (1999) Professor Guillermo González (Royal Conservatory of Music, Madrid)
- Special Award (Conservatory of Caceres,1993)
- Honorable Mention (Conservatory of Valladolid, 1999)
Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, ES, Philosophic Studies
Summer Philosofic School in the University of Navarra. (Metaphysics, History of Philosophy, Philosophy of Science, Epistemology, Ethics, Logic, Aesthetics, Ancient Philosophy, Medival Philosophy, Modern Philosophy, Contemporary Philosophy, Theory of Knowledge, Philosophy of Religion).
Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, ES, MArch, Architect (6 years program)
The Architecture Degree in Spain, specially in my University, consists in a complete studies program of 6 years that includes: Projects Design (I,II,III,IV), Structural Studies (I,II,III,IV,V,VI), Geometry, Drawing, Mathematics, Phisic (I,II,III,IV), Construction (I,II,III,IV,V,VI), Building systems, Landscape & Urban Design (I,II,III,IV) and humanities as History of Architecture (I,II), Aesthetic Philosophy (I,II), History of Design and Ethic (I,II). The last year of the degree I made the final project, where I obtained a qualification of 8/10.
It was very important the day to day of the life in the University, where I participated in an exciting atmosphere of cultural creation, teamwork and cultural initiative, and having the enrichment of a continuous treatment with proffesors and great international architects that participated in the life of the school.
During my degree I have been also involved in many initiatives and jobs: as organizer y creator of some cultural events (Expresarte 2001&2002, Pamplona) and in the developing of cultural manage of Belagua Residence Hall (2003-2006). I was also working as assistant of the professor Mr Luis Borobio in transcription and graphical layout of several publications and two books (The Simple Art History, 2001; The Color, 2003).
Special Award, Caceres Conservatory of Music, Honorable Mention
Special Award, Caceres Conservatory of Music, 1st Place