Shalat Architects, P.C., New York, NY, US, Intermediate Designer
• Prepare 2D and 3D architectural drawings for commercial and residential buildings (included CD, PA documents).
• Coordinate construction documents with mechanical documents from engineering firm.
• Prepare samples and cut sheets for clients and contractors.
• Meet with clients to revised drawings, materials searching, finishes selecting, and maintained databases.
• Visit job sites to review progress, take pictures, and ensure all work is within the Scope of Work/Contract.
• Perform necessary calculations to produce 3D designs in AUTOCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, or 3DS Max.
• Draw rough and detailed scale plans based on preliminary concept, sketches, specification sheets and other data.
MOHO Architect, New York, NY, US, CAD Draftsman
• Prepared architectural drawings for commercial and residential buildings.
• Conducted field measurement and collected data.
• Maintained database; collected and analyzed information for architectural drawings.
City College of New York (CCNY), New York, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Bachelor of Architecture