Suffolk University - Facilities Planning and Management, Boston, MA, US, Project Manager/Interior Designer
Primary responsibilities include:
- Participating in bidding for construction as well as coordination of consultants and contractors, construction management and furniture installation.
- Obtaining quotes from vendors.
- Selection and specification of furniture, materials and finishes, prepare purchase orders and place work orders.
- Project-based research, analysis and recommendations.
- Measuring, prepare, produce and update University drawings and working drawings (CAD).
- Participate in all stages of design for University projects.
J/Brice Design International, Boston, MA, US, Intern
- Intern under interior design team and principle designer at high-end hospitality design firm.
- Managed and created lighting and fixture schedules.
- Compiled and created FF&E books, picking finishes and composing digital presentation boards.
- Fostered relationships with product representatives.
- Sent out for samples.
Suffolk University - New England School of Art and Design, Boston, MA, US, Masters, Interior Architecture
Boston Architectural College (BAC), Boston, MA, US, Interior Design
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, US, Bachelors, Interdiciplinary Visual Arts, Architectural Studies