Master of architecture graduate with a degree and professional experience in Interior Design, with enthusiasm to develop further knowledge and experience in the field of architecture. An intuitive and creative problem solver with an ability to learn things fast and adapt in challenging environments. Thrives in collaborative settings while providing positive comradery and quality work.
exitecture North America, Inc., San Diego, CA, US, Research Associate
- International extension of Exitecture, Germany
- Developing and organizing areas of study, field research and goal setting.
HBA - Hirsch Bedner Associates, Santa Monica, CA, US, Intern
- Assisted in various projects relating to hospitality design.
- Duties include: specifications, ordering samples, contacting vendors, image editing,
presentation board material selections
- Elevations and red-lining construction documents for the Wynn Macau Project.
Mendrick Leelin, Co-Founder/ CEO at Yojie Franchise LLC, Los Angeles, CA, US, Design Consultant
- Provided space planning, perspectives, renderings, elevations, materials.
- Collaborated with owner and contractor to assist with image branding, construction
and design of a 2,700 sqft restaurant within an existing building.
Technical University Darmstadt, Darmstadt, Germany, Workshop: Active Buildings, Active Cities
- International workshop, organized by Manfred Hegger, with emphasis on active
systems and the integration of passive systems
- 2 week collaborative design studio with excursions to Frankfurt & Hamburg
NewSchool of Architecture + Design, San Diego, CA, US, MArch, Architecture
Interior Designers Institute, Newport Beach, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
Outstanding Design Award: Graduate Thesis Project, Award
Awarded for best thesis project from the graduating class of 2013, NewSchool of Architecture + Design M.Arch program
Design Excellence Award, Award
Awarded from faculty (1 of 2) top student for design excellence during the 2nd year M.Arch design studio
Eileen Gray Award: Most Creative, Award
Awarded 'Most Creative' from the faculty and staff for the class of 2009, Interior Designers Institute