Peter Lee is an Architectural Designer with a Bachelor of Architecture from Woodbury University in 2014. He has worked at GDS Architects since 2006, closely through numerous competition winning projects. Peter has been involved throughout different phases of each projects and aided Architects in both design and production process.
Throughout 9 years of experience from both university and GDS Architects, he has acquired various design knowledge and skills that will become valuable addition to any team.
GDS Architects, Pasadena, CA, US, Junior Designer
I was in charge of the production of all physical models: utilizing various power tools to fabricate models ranging from final to prototypes. In addition, I was heavily involved in production of digital models and other graphic materials where I mastered programs such as Rhino3D, Autocad, and Adobe Creative Suites.
• production of various presentation materials
• assisting senior architects in design process
• scaled model fabrications with various materials
• site plan montages and graphic diagrams
• 3D model construct for studies and rendering
• extensive daily usage of Autocad and Photoshop
• communicating with architects in overseas
• maintaining office environment
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, BArch, Architecture