I am a detail-oriented, fast learning and on hands team player with multi-tasking ability and problem-solving skills. I enjoy developing and pursuing new methods that which can increase efficiency in daily tasks. I am also a great listener and always willing to learn. I thrive in a community where I am faced with new challenges and engaged in sharing innovative ideas. I take a non-aggressive approach within the office environment and work very well with others.
GDS Architects, Pasadena, CA, US, Junior Designer
I was in charge of the production of all physical models: utilizing various power tools to fabricate models ranging from final to prototypes. In addition, I was heavily involved in production of digital models and other graphic materials where I mastered programs such as Rhino3D, Autocad, and Adobe Creative Suites.
• production of various presentation materials
• assisting senior architects in design process
• scaled model fabrications with various materials
• site plan montages and graphic diagrams
• 3D model construct for studies and rendering
• extensive daily usage of Autocad and Photoshop
• communicating with architects in overseas
• maintaining office environment
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, BArch, Architecture