Masters of Architecture candidate at the Pratt Institute seeking to obtain relevant design experience in a firm where I can maximize my skills.
The Newport Group, Heathrow, FL, US, Communications Specialist
- Managed and monitored the company’s social media marketing
- Planned and coordinated corporate events and conferences as part of the event planning team
- Entertained clients and advisors at corporate conferences
- Developed press releases, announcements, meeting handouts, education materials, newsletters, employee memos and notices, and marketing materials
- Designed and fabricated customized books and other print materials for executive clients
- Assisted in daily operations of the firm’s communications department
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, MArch, M.arch I
Masters of Architecture Candidate
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, US, Bachelors, Psychology
Dean’s List, 2010
International Programs; Studied abroad in Valencia, Spain, 2010
Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society in Social Sciences, Zeta Chapter,
Black Sheep Magazine FSU, Social Media Representative and Officer of Events,
Tallahassee Bike Polo Society, 2012 - 2013
The Baumeister/Tice Lab, The Social Psychology Lab at Florida State University
August 2010 – December 2012
Studied the relationship between academic ability and visual perception, the relationship
between free will and determinism and its influence of the perception of various minorities, and
the effects of self-control depletion, rejection and self-handicapping.
The Maner Lab, The Social Psychology Lab at Florida State University
January 2011 – January 2012
Studied the relationship between social motives, interpersonal judgment and power.
The Charness Lab, The Cognitive Psychology lab at Florida State University
January 2010 – April 2010
Studied the relationship between the Flynn Effect and Cognitive Decline.
Parsons The New School for Design, New York, NY, US, Summer Studies in Constructed Environments
An intensive, studio-based, summer program designed to immerse students in all aspects of architectural studies including both digital and drawn representation and analysis, design history, and theory.
Scholarship from The Pratt Institute Admissions Committee, Scholarship
Awarded a scholarship by The Pratt Institute Admissions Committee in the amount of $15000.00 for the 2013-14 academic year.