My appreciation for architecture is driven by the integrative quality of design in which one can draw references from diverse fields of study and engages members from various disciplines during the deliberation process. Through rigorous analysis and development, the designer challenges and improves the existing paradigm, while satisfying practical demands. My experience and education equipped me with the precise tools to initiate and execute design projects from the perspective of professionalism, comprehensiveness, innovation and implementation.
Robert AM Stern, New York, NY, US, Designer
Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, US, Teaching Assistance
- Provide mentorship and support to the students in core design studio and visual representation courses
- Assist professor in the instruction, communication and critique of student work
Dayu Real Estate Development Group, Changchun, CN, Design Consultant
- Deliver aesthetic and technical recommendations for new residential and commercial development proposals as needed
- Aid in the visual and verbal communication and deliberation between the developer and design professionals as needed
Rainforth Grau Architects, Sacramento, CA, US, Architectural Intern
- Design using BIM software (Revit) of new and modernization projects for Northern California School Districts
- Coordinate and collaborate with design team to provide architectural drawings for state agencies approval and construction
- Prepare visual materials and establish relationships at client meetings and job interviews
MWH Design Group, Walnut Creek, CA, US, Architectural Intern
- Work with engineers to develop feasible designs for water treatment facilities based on function, aesthetics and economics
- Assist Project Architect in the production of Construction Documents
Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, US, MArch, Masters of Architecture
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, US, Bachelors, Major in Architecture, minor in City and Regional Planning
This annual award given by Sam Fox School of Washington University in St. Louis honors Hugh Ferriss, distinguished architect and renderer, class of 1911 and Hon. MArch 1928. This book is awarded to a student who has excelled in architectural drawing in any medium.
Excellence in Scholarship Award for Architecture, Award
This award given by Washington University in St. Louis, recognizing students who have made significant contribution through innovation, intellect, dedication, creativity, and passion.
Frederick Widmann Prize, Nomination
This annual award given by Sam Fox School of Washington University in St. Louis honoring who shown high level of academic achievement and design ability.