As an urban dweller, I take pleasure in visiting art exhibits, attending concerts and observing the city at the speed of a bike. Exercise is important to me both recreationally and as a way of maintaining a healthy balance. I enjoy traveling for many reasons, but primarily to re-invigorate my understanding of the place that I reside. Finally, I am interested in the human condition, to better understand myself and those around me.
Studio 111 with Perkowitz+Ruth Architects, Long Beach, CA, US, Project Manager
Folonis Architects, Santa Monica, CA, US, Project Architect
• Developed 18 unit apartment building from Schematic Design to Construction Documents.
• Assisted in Construction Documents of 100 unit Mixed Use building in Santa Monica.
• Researched Cornfield Arroyo Seco Specific Site Plan in DTLA for a Apartment Building.
• Created CAD and BIM Standards for studio, directed CD standards for the studo.
Rockefeller Partners Architects, El Segundo, CA, US, Project Manager
• Managed a small team of RPA staff and 22 consultants to gain CEQA, Historic, Planning, and
Building Approval for a 283,000 SF project in Downtown Los Angeles. Supervised development
of Construction Documents and Specifications. Attended weekly job site meetings through the
construction phase of the project with the client and contractor. Reviewed and responded to RFIs
and Submittals. Coordinated LEED Gold Submittal.
• Researched Cornfield Arroyo Seco Specific Site Plan in DTLA for a Production Facility.
• Assisted in Construction Administration of AMDA college dormitory in Hollywood.
• Participated in Monthly Project Manager meetings to review and forecast firm financials.
David Hertz Architects Inc FAIA, & S.E.A. Studio of Environmental Architecture, Venice, CA, US, Project Manager
Manage multiple residential projects in all phases of design from Pre-Design to Construction Administration. Specialize in Hillside projects. Developed and oversaw BIM standards for office. Managed Platinum LEED Certification of Studio Office.
Mark Mack Architects, Venice, CA, US, Architect Assistant
Developed winning proposal for an international housing competition in South Korea. Prepared schematic design and construction documents for multiple residences in California. Researched and presented new building materials to the office.
Renzo Zecchetto Architects, Inc., Santa Monica, CA, US, Architect Assistant
Worked with the project architect on design development of a 24-story residential tower, a loft building and a retail building in Santa Ana, CA. Managed 3D printing machine and related software.
CALLAS SHORTRIDGE architects, Culver City , Intern
Prepared design development, construction documents, presentation drawings, and study models.
Team 4 Architecten, Groningen, The Netherlands, Intern
Prepared schematic design, design development, and study models.
William Rawn Associates, Architects, Inc., Boston, MA, US, Intern
Prepared study models and finish models for invited competitions.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, US, MArch, Architecture
Denmark International School, Copenhagen, DK, Architecture
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI, US, Architecture
Brown University, Providence, RI, US, Bachelors, Urban Studies
High Sierra Mountain Bike Triathlon, 1st Place
Fabric Architecture Student Design, Honorable Mention