I have a self-starter and detail oriented attitude towards my work and I enjoy problem solving and developing solutions for interior spaces. I have experience in working on all areas of the project from initial presentations to win clients, space planning, generating Vectorworks and AutoCAD drawings for tender and construction, scheme development, and all stages of contract administration.
Bryce and Doyle Craftsmanship, Rochester NY , Junior Designer
Assist in purchasing, customer relations, customer service, design, showroom coordination and various office tasks.
• Prepare preliminary plans and concept designs
• Research and quote project materials including but not limited to: cabinets, counters, moldings, tile, hardware, specialty mechanisms, appliances, and fixtures
• Participate in the order process from suppliers and in-house parts
• Selection and purchasing of materials, tracking orders and checking pricing to ensure accuracy
• Knowledge of current cabinetry, appliance, and fixture lines both carried and outsourced. Update and maintain samples and pricing sheets
• Assist in the creation of projects to help fulfill customer expectations
• Assist in finalizing contract to properly reflect what is included in customers final project
• Assist in writing change orders for potential and pre-sold orders
• Create and modify drawings to incorporate design and technical changes.
• Meet with customer to go over cabinets, styles, hardware and miscellaneous decisions in creating the ideal projects
• Keep social networks updated
• Providing assistance to co-workers with everyday computer tasks
• Providing installers & sub-contractors with accurate project information over the phone and at job sites
• Assist with site verifications and/or
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS), Copenhagen, DK, Interior Architecture
Monroe Community College, Rochester NY, Interior Design