SOLISTONE, Inc., La Puente, CA , Vice President - Marketing
• Integrated marketing communications specialist, leading brand development and communications for a $12m tile and stone company, including both retail and commercial divisions.
• Conducting presentations with big box and boutique retail buyers, including The Home Depot and LOWES, highlighting product assortment, inventory levels, sales projections and features and benefits specific to their business model. Yielding addition of $1.5m annual stocking program, full collection of products to Special Order program, and increasing national roll-out of in-store display space.
• Creating effective marketing campaigns across print, web and social media, including monthly e-mail blasts, targeted weekly Facebook/Twitter posts, daily web maintenance across five different sites. Increasing customer mailing list and click through rate by 8% since program inception in 2008.
• Writing, design and production management of all sales collateral, including brochures and catalogs, specification sheets and installation recommendations.
• Creating and implementing national display program signage, including store planograms, visual directives and shipping logistics for major distributors, including The Home Depot, LOWES, Costco Wholesale and Direct Buy
• Coaching oral presentation activities for architectural and design sales representatives, resulting in 25% increase in specification of products for commercial and residential projects.
EXPO Design Center, Atlanta, GA, US, Advertising Account Executive
• Responsible for all national advertising of the hard and soft floor covering departments, including daily management of sku, pricing, copy and product information, representing over $180 million in annual sales.
• Liason between global product merchant and creative team for all new product introductions, as well as national and regional promotions.
• Led category-specific ad meetings, presenting catalog and newspaper tabloid consumer story objectives to Senior Merchandising and Marketing staff.
• Daily management of photography, including creative direction, merchandise accrual, photo shoot production and image approval. Established and maintained shoot schedules to meet catalog newspaper tab and direct mail deadlines.
Kaufman Lynn Inc. General Contractors, Boca Raton, FL, US, Business Development Coordinator
• Directed marketing, promotion and PR communications for a revolving set of developers and contractors, including automotive, educational, residential and non-profit sectors. Created all print and electronic advertising collateral, including direct mail, corporate signage, sponsorship and trade show booth design.
• Coordinated presentation materials and presented requests for bid to all commercial clients, introducing the company CEO and proposed project team members.
• Worked independently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Actively sought new vendor quotes and promoted project strategies to reduce bottom-line expenditures.
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, US, Bachelors, Public Relations