Creative architectural designer with a good vision and solid understanding of high performance buildings and passive design. Hands-on knowledge of the current California Building Code and AutoCAD. Skilled Revit user from the earliest stages of a design throughout detail design and construction documentation. Adaptable and fast learner individual who is always open to learning. Willing to relocate for an ideal opportunity.
Brandon Architects, Inc., Costa Mesa, CA, US, BIM Drafter
GreenbergFarrow, Irvine, CA, US, Site Planner
• Preparing construction documents with Revit for retail projects and Site Plans for retail, commercial
and mix used site with AutoCAD. Prepare presentational materials, legal exhibit and color
• Search and analyze codes, zoning regulations and related ordinances.
• Assist firm principals in preparing design option, schematic and design development package.
• Gained valuable knowledge and experience in site design, site planning, architectural design and
development as well as advancing my software skills.
CED Group, Vista, CA, US, Technical Designer
• Assisted company principal in producing architectural and structural design documents for
• Performed site observation, field measurement and inspections for projects in preconstruction
phase and also during.
• Prepared tenant improvement design documents, including schematic drawing, rendering and
• Assisted firm principals in preparing design option and developed cost estimates for residential
• Gained valuable knowledge and experience in California Building Code (CBC), structural system,
construction observation and project documentation.
Tarh va Afarinesh Architectural & Engineering Consultants, Tehran, IR, Intern
• Worked with veteran architects in the design of the Milad Complex’s Worship Place in Tehran and assisted them with construction documentation and detail drawing, Milad Tower is the tallest concrete tower in Tehran and 6th in the world.
Raham Beton Construction, Tehran, IR, Intern
• Interned for one of the top general contracting firms in Iran. Gained valuable and practical experience in construction and building fields. Including reinforced concrete structure & construction, time & schedule, labor management, subcontractor relations and monitored onsite project implementation.
NewSchool of Architecture + Design, San Diego, CA, US, Masters, Master of Science in Architecture
Eastern Mediterranean University, Famagusta, CY, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture
The Spring Quarter NewSchool Provost’s list (GPA 3.84, NSAD), Honorable Mention
The Winter Quarter NewSchool Provost’s list (GPA 3.56, NSAD), Honorable Mention
Autodesk Building Performance Analysis Certificate, Other
The Fall Quarter NewSchool Provost’s list (GPA 3.75, NSAD), Honorable Mention
Design Project, Arch 491, was selected among 50 designs, to be featured in the new department catalogue (Eastern Mediterranean University Department of Architecture), Nomination
High Honors Student (GPA 3.78, Eastern Mediterranean University), Honorable Mention
Honors Student (GPA 3.47, Eastern Mediterranean University), Honorable Mention
High Honors Student (GPA 3.91, Eastern Mediterranean University), Honorable Mention