Creative architectural designer with a good vision and solid understanding of high performance building and passive design. Knowledgeable in the current California Building Code and Revit from the earliest stages of a design throughout the detail design and construction documentation. Adaptable, fast learner person who is always open to learning new things and tools. Willing to relocate.
CED Group, Vista, CA, US, Technical Designer
• Assist company principal in producing architectural and structural design documents for residential buildings.
• Perform site observation and field inspections for projects in construction phase.
• Prepare tenant improvement design documents, including schematic drawing, rendering and detail design.
• Assist firm principals in preparing design option and developed cost estimates for residential projects.
• Gained valuable knowledge and experience in California Building Code (CBC), structural system, construction observation and project documentation.
Tarh va Afarinesh Architectural & Engineering Consultants, Tehran, IR, Intern
• Worked with veteran architects in the design of the Milad Complex’s Worship Place in Tehran and assisted them with construction documentation and detail drawing, Milad Tower is the tallest concrete tower in Tehran and 6th in the world.
Raham Beton Construction, Tehran, IR, Intern
• Interned for one of the top general contracting firms in Iran. Gained valuable and practical experience in construction and building fields. Including reinforced concrete structure & construction, time & schedule, labor management, subcontractor relations and monitored onsite project implementation.
NewSchool of Architecture + Design, San Diego, CA, US, Masters, Master of Science in Architecture
Eastern Mediterranean University, Famagusta, CY, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture
The Spring Quarter NewSchool Provost’s list (GPA 3.84, NSAD), Honorable Mention
The Winter Quarter NewSchool Provost’s list (GPA 3.56, NSAD), Honorable Mention
Autodesk Building Performance Analysis Certificate, Other
The Fall Quarter NewSchool Provost’s list (GPA 3.75, NSAD), Honorable Mention
Design Project, Arch 491, was selected among 50 designs, to be featured in the new department catalogue (Eastern Mediterranean University Department of Architecture), Nomination
High Honors Student (GPA 3.78, Eastern Mediterranean University), Honorable Mention
Honors Student (GPA 3.47, Eastern Mediterranean University), Honorable Mention
High Honors Student (GPA 3.91, Eastern Mediterranean University), Honorable Mention