With an innate desire to create with conviction, Chicago born Katerina Kouzoukas has been inspired by the surroundings of which she had the privilege to call home. This inspiration led Katerina to pursue a career in design with an outlook to create spaces that captivate ones emotions and imagination.
In the summer of 2010 Katerina graduated from Columbia College with a degree in Interior Architecture and commenced her creative career with Chicago’s dynamic design team 555 International. Katerina was immediately accepted into 555 internationals unique language for expressing client tastes, styles and needs. Katerina's keen perception of imminent trends and concept realization provides her with various skills that make a great combination for a diverse range of creative concepts.
555 International, Chicago, IL, US, Designer
• Worked on multiple high-end, large budget projects at once.
• Created graphic representations of design concepts and 3D visualization for client presentations.
• Provided space planning, concept development, design details, construction documents, and furniture/materials selections.
• Managed projects and worked efficiently in teams.
AK Lifestyle, Chicago, IL, US, Designer
• Residential & commercial design. Assisted in space planning, meetings with clients, technical work, & branding.
• Project manager for commercial projects.
Columbia College Chicago, Chicago, IL, US, BArch, Interior Architecture