Field Architecture, Palo Alto, CA, US, Junior Designer
Warner Summers - Architecture and Interior Design, Atlanta, GA, US, Intern
- Produced schematic design proposal for façade of Athens Bank.
- Created 3D conceptual modeling and design of interior spaces for Fidelity Bank
- Photography and site analysis for Fidelity Bank renovations.
- Constructed and edited construction documents and AutoCAD draftings.
- Organization of recent and earlier construction documents.
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, US, MArch, Architecture Option II
Overall GPA 3.8
Projects / Awards
- Chengdu, China International Vertical City Competition
- NAIOP Real Estate Challenge Team Member - 1st Place
- Reynolds Malcom Prize
- Exhibited works in CED Berkeley Circus Soirée
NAIOP ( Commercial Real Estate Development Association )
SPUR (San Francisco Planning + Urban Research Association )
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, US, Bachelors, Architecture
Graduated in December 2009 with highest honors
Overall GPA 3.6
- James Addy Memorial Scholarship
- Faculty Honors
- Velux Competition - Finalist and Honorable Mention
- Dean’s List
- Hope Scholarship
- Freshman Book Award – exceptional freshman studio performance
- Multiple exhibited works in College of Architecture
- Multiple archived works in College of Architecture
Korean American Student Association Member