StructureTone,Inc., New York, NY, US, Superintendent
Advance all aspects of construction planning and execution from project inception to client move-in. Day to day responsibilities include: coordination of all activities with sub contractors, supervising efficient labor crews, and assuring all work is in compliance of quality control.
- Assist in preparation of construction schedule and forecast possible schedule deviations that may significantly affect the project.
- Draft and maintain proper reports and logs: confirm accuracy of layout and assist project team in bid documents and estimates.
- Lead meetings with subcontractors to monitor progress and address client concerns.
- Enforce safety policies and procedures, document all field and design changes, and as-built conditions to project team.
- Address all relevant issues to successfully meet DOB inspections, sign-offs, and close out documentation on behalf of the client and building managers.
- Participate in design review, estimating, cost-control, value engineering, procurement and turnover.
- Reviewed and finalized budgets; selected and awarded subcontracts based on conformance with project budget and past subcontractor experience.
Barba Consulting, New York, NY, US, Consultant/ Assistant Project Manager
- Executed daily visits to project site and formulated progress.
- Maintained CPM scheduling which included schedule updates and analysis.
- Reviewed payment requisitions based on cost loaded schedules.
- Attended field meetings and administered contract documents.
CARTER AND BURGESS, New York, NY, US, Assistant Project Manager
- Represented client interest in all design and construction issues.
- Reviewed progress payments, schedule, and cost oversight.
- Prepared monthly narrative reports.
- Liaised with client, construction manager, designer and building facilities regarding all phasing logistics, scheduling and cost issues.
Navigant Consulting, Mount Laurel, NJ, US, Associate Consultant
- Provided claims and schedule delay analysis support for complex, multi-million dollar construction lawsuits
- Analyzed project documentation and technical issues: rendered litigation support.
Cornell University, Masters, School of Engineering
Columbia University, Bachelors, School of Engineering