SRA Architecture + Engineering, New York, NY, US, Junior Architect
Worked under the supervision of Architects developing construction documents and Filing sets for variety of commercial and residential projects.
Walker Parking Consultants & Engineers / Walker Restoration, New York, NY, US, Design Technician
Work closely with architects and engineers on development of all phases of the assigned projects from creating the concept drawings and presentations to preparation of construction documents and administration.
Z-A Studio, New York, NY, US, Design Intern
- Produced 3D models and renderings using Autodesk 3ds Max.
- Created graphic layouts for presentations.
- Drafted proposed plans using AutoCAD.
U. S. General Services Administration, Northeast and Caribbean Region, Architect Intern/Clerk
- Army Corps of Engineers Alteration: Generated floor plans and reflected ceiling plans, attended daily site visits to record project progress, budgeting and document tracking.
- Department of Transportation: Produce existing and construction drawings for interior alteration,
conducted market research, and attended site meetings with clients and contractors.
- General Service Administration: Designed and produced drawings for an interior office for Chief
Engineers as well as conducting field measurements and managed project budget.
- Department of Agriculture: Worked on construction drawings and attended meeting with clients.
- Department of Social Security: Assisted during construction phase of project; attended meetings,
scheduled daily site visit, and worked closely with project manager and architect.
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, Bachelors, Bachelor of Technology in Architectural Technology
washington Irving H.S, High School, Fine Arts
Technician College - Walker Parking Consultants and Engineers, Other
2014 Certificate of Attendance: for attending 14.0 hours Revit and AutoCAD 2015 training.
Predicting the Acoustics (Sounds) of a 3-D Model Throughout CATT-Acoustic