Recent graduate in Architecture with excellent design skills and an eye for detail
• Recently completed a Dual degree in Architecture.
• Adept at design, modeling, and drafting.
• Excellent project management abilities.
• Highly proficient in Revit and AutoCAD 2011
• Detail oriented and able to Multi-task effectively.
• Artistic and creative, willing to learn.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Hampton, VA: Hampton University
B.S in Architecture, 2011 M.Arch in Architecture 2012
• Course work included Design Studio, Site Technology, Structures, Building Systems, Revit, History of Architecture, Environmental Systems, and Art History
• Successfully managed and completed several special projects. Created Norfolk Train Station in Waterside, Six- Pack Apartment downtown Norfolk, VA Sleeper-keeper (cabin project) and Live-Work designs and drawings.
• Created models in wood, paper, cardboard , chipboard and foam core from concept drawings and innovations designs.
General Services Administration Washington, DC. (Intern, June –September 2011)
• Worked directly under the Chief Architect and the director of design and construction department
• Attended all office meetings/trainings
• Review construction documents
• Assisted the interior designer in selecting finishes and furniture for major renovation
• Led initiative to train and register 30 staff members as Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design certification (LEED)
• Traveled to site visits and peer reviews discussing projects with architects, project managers, contractors and engineers
Social Security Administration Baltimore, MD (Summer Aid 2006-2009)
• Helped organize new hire orientation and training classes
• Input data for Human Resources Department and validated folders to keep all benefits information updated.
Technical: Sketch up, Revit ,Auto Cad, Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Access Adobe Suites including In-design and Illustrator,
Office Management: Filing, Faxing, Answering phones, emailing/sending memos, typing, ordering supplies
*References upon Request*
Prince George's Community College, Largo, MD, US, Planning coordinator
Design, plan and manage new construction projects and campus renovations from start to finish.
U. S. General Services Administration, Southeast Region, Washington, DC, US, intern
worked under the chiefarchitect and director of design and construction division, attended all office meetings, conferences and looked over construction documents. helped with a renovation project and traveled with company to site visits for new projects.
Social security administration, Baltimore, MD, US, intern
worked in the human resources department and new hire orientation/training division.
Hampton University, queen street,hampton VA, MArch, Architecture
focus on architecture design and urban planning