see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
Harry Allen Design, New York, NY, US, Interior Design Intern
• Research furniture, fabric, finishes and accessories.
• Draw and update floor plans, elevations and details.
• Create construction sets, filing sets, and presentations.
• Create 3D renderings
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston MA, Studio Monitor
• Allow access to studio students, faculty and staff to the studio.
• Keep the studio neat, clean and in an orderly manner.
• Make sure individual work spaces are not defaced and that everyone is
following the studio guidelines.
Carver Design Group LTD, Essex, MA, US, Assistant Designer
• Create specification sheets for clients.
• Research furniture, fabric, finishes and accessories for client homes.
• Draw and update floor plans based on client needs.
• Create elevations and details for window treatments and interior walls.
• Attend Client Meetings.
• Take measurements on jobsites and oversee installations.
• Create budget sheets.
• Contact vendors to track orders, request samples, and recieve current stock.
Office Works Inc, Burlington MA, Design Intern
• Update Cad files.
• Space plan systems furniture floor plans based on client needs.
• Assist with creating presentations for bids.
• Check furniture specifications for errors.
• Order fabric samples for projects.
• Update library with current in stock fabric, finishes and price books.
• Create project schedules.
Benson Interiors / B.Hive Showroom, Boston MA, Intern
• Assist designers in selection of fabrics, pillows, lamps and throws.
• Sent out orders for fabric reserves and purchases.
• Set up displays.
• Notified designers of their order status by telephone.
• Follow up with vendors on order status.
• Create quotes and purchase orders.
• Track current inventory.
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, US, Bachelors, Interior Design