Creative Mind Used to Help Others.
Gained technical engineering knowledge through bachelors of science in mechanical engineering program. Continually developing innovative ideas and solutions to problems. High interest in contemporary art and modern fashion. Truly believes that design is perfectly created though art and engineering ideas.
Bike Works, Seattle, WA, US, Mechanic
• Repaired, restored, and maintained children to adult bicycles. Repairs include brakes, tires and wheels, chain and gears, and frame.
• Worked in open environment with professionals sharing skills and tools.
Washington State University, Pullman, WA, US, Design Engineer
• Successfully developed a one-handed wheelchair for handicapped users.
• Investigated wheelchair frames and propulsion systems.
• Combined 3-D computer-enhanced models of existing casting molds inventory and custom team designs.
• Acquired knowledge through each stage of mechanical design process.
Starplex Crowd Management Services, Pullman, WA, US, Sports Facility Assistant
• Served as liaison assisting customers to seating arrangements during sporting events, concerts, and festivals.
• Monitored the safety of customers in compliance with regulations.
Sunrise Trucking Company, Fife, WA, US, Manufacturing Worker
• Checked manufactured goods for any flaws and performed remedial mechanism adjustments as essential.
• Worked as team member to maximize production and capability.
Washington State University, Pullman, WA, US, Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering
Courses involved studies of aerospace, manufacturing, materials, controls, mechanical design, and thermal design engineering. Primarily focused on process of mechanical design and methods of engineering design for projects. Additionally obtained a minor degree in Materials Science and Engineering.