I am an Architect with 5 years experience in architecture studios (Housing, Landscaping , Town Planning and Site Supervision) and good graphic design skills. Knowledge of Autocad, Revit, 3ds Max, Photoshop and Microsoft Office. Willing to relocate abroad.
Freelance, Valencia, ES, Render Creative
• Creating presentation models for final projects for the degree in Architecture and particulars.
• Designing CAD models, and rendering them in 3 dimensions, with Accurender, 3ds Max and Revit.
• Performing presentations in Power Point.
• Pictures in the Portfolio attached with this CV.
Sanchez Morales Architects, Cartagena, ES, Assistant Architects
Working mainly overseeing the construction of the designs made for the Cartagena Council Pavilion. The total surface is 29.584 m2, corresponding 16.727 m2 to the basement floor, 8.955 m2 to the ground floor and 3.901 m2 to the first floor. The main pitch has a capacity of 5.000 people, the secondary pitch for 700 people. It has three swimming pools, spa, gym shops, sport medical centre and so on.
The Junction CDC / Hilton Hotel Cambridge, Cambridge, UK, Staff Supervisor
• Customer services assistant, dealing with customer queries in English, trying to satisfy their needs.
• Bartender supervisor, (In charge of two others) Organizing tasks and ensuring the smooth running of the bar.
• Coordinating functions in a work team, developing the training of new staff members.
• Working for the Hilton Hotels company, in different areas.
Amat Gadea Architects, Cartagena, ES, Junior Architect
• Working in the Edification department, developing housing design plans for projects up to 420 houses, studying different solutions, trying to get the maximum profit from the plot. Researching for the application of new materials in the house development.
• Responsible for coordination of landscaping for large urban parks, in the Urban department. Working with two others architects to reach a successful conclusion to the project, beginning from the examination of the situation and the study of the natural complications, going through the calculation of the sanitary sewers, and finally, detailing the equipment necessities.
• Dealing with customer requirements from the beginning of the project, and working with them to a satisfactory conclusion, always according to the Spanish soil regulations.
Polytechnic Institute of Cartagena, Cartagena, ES, Assistant Teacher in Urban Development
• Imparting lessons about models of urban development and urban rehabilitation according to the Spanish regulations.
• Researching alternative urban development models, in order to improve the knowledge of the students.
• Assisting the teacher in the everyday tasks.
Universidad de Murcia, Murcia, ES, Postgraduate Certificate in Education
Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena, Cartagena, ES, Masters, Health and Safety in Construction
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Valencia, ES, MArch, Architecture
Degree in Architecture and Master in Architecture, specialized in Construction.