SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Jarmel Kizel Architects & Engineers, Livingston, NJ, US, Job Captain
• Managed the development of the projects assigned. Design responsibilities include, initial building design, space planning, schematic design, design development, construction documents and coordination with the necessary engineering disciplines.
• Layout and develop production drawings and technical specifications.
• Managed the work of draftsmen assigned to various projects.
• Coordinated work of other project team members in the architectural, Structural, MEP and Civil departments as well as outside consultants.
Consultant for Telstar / Azbil, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Project Architect
• Lead a group of Architects and responsible for interdisciplinary coordination on the design of 2 projects in Brazil.
• Responsible for the Concept Design of a new API / Cytostatics Production Facility for Cristalia Produtos Quimicos Farmaceuticos Ltda. in Itapira – Brazil.
• Responsible for Detail Design of an expansion of existing facility for Laboratorios Pfizer Ltda. In Itapevi – Brazil
M+W Shanghai Co., Ltd., Shanghai, P.R. of China, Lead Architect
• Lead a team of 12 – 15 Junior Architects.
• Responsible for Conceptual Design, Basic Design and Detail Design for several Pharmaceutical, Bio Technology and Lab Design projects in several parts of China.
• Produced different layout processes options and fully developed conceptual design packages, developed Detail Design and Construction Documents including clean room detail design, and tendering packages for construction and procurement for different types of Bio-Technology and Pharmaceutical facilities.
• Responsible for the preparation of design packages for Analytical Chemistry and Research and Development Lab facilities.
• Worked in close coordination with all the disciplines involved in the projects’ development.
• Supported the Business Development Department in the preparation of proposals toward the acquisition of new projects.
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center – Facilities Management Depart., Bronx, NY, US, Project Manager
• Prepared Construction Documents, Bid packages and oversaw the construction for the renovation of several facilities on the different campuses of the hospital including:
o Renovation of the main lobby of the Fulton street campus.
o Renovation of the ACN lobby of the Grand Concourse Ave. campus.
o Design and construction of the Head Start Daycare Center in the Selwyn Ave. campus.
o Relocation of the Nuclear Camera suite in the Grand Concourse campus.
o Design and construction of the Children’s Dental Clinic at 174th street campus.
PARSONS Commercial Technology Group, Somerset, NJ, US, Architect
• Hands-on field coordination and construction assistance with other design disciplines and construction team. Processed RFI’s and produced clarification sketches for a 380,000sf bulk cell culture manufacturing facility for MedImmune in Frederick, MD.
• Finalized construction documents, checked fabricator submittals and related shop drawings for Lonza Biologics Inc. building LBXP, a clean manufacturing facility, Portsmouth, NH.
• Generated 2D drawings, 3D CAD models and renderings for design study and presentation of concepts for clean manufacturing - building 99 - for Lonza Biologics Inc.– Hopkinton, MA
• Worked on the preparation of several proposals presented for consideration to potential clients.
The Architectural Group P.C., Paterson, NJ, US, Architect
• Worked on all phases of schematics, design and development of construction documents for various medium and large residential, commercial, health care and education projects.
• In charge of answering Building Department and DCA comments.
• Developed alternative detail designs and approaches for presentation to clients.
• Coordinated with all Engineering disciplines for accuracy of project design.
• Produced sketches for Construction Documents.
• Developed, revised, redefined, and completed detailed drawings for construction documents.
ABEGE Construction Co., Quito, Ecuador, Architect / Designer
• Selected and assigned to design the related architectural building planning for the water purification systems for several Ecuadorian towns.
• Provided full scope of architectural design services for various renovation and rehabilitation projects.
• Coordinated with outside manufacturers, consultants and contractors for optimal execution of projects.
• Planned layout of all projects integrating engineering elements into unified designs for client review and approval.
Robotech CAD Solutions, Hoboken, NJ, US, Autodesk Certificate, AutoCAD 2010, Revit Architecture 2010 and 3ds Max Design 2010
Hands-on exercises to master the AutoCAD Architecture functionality, as well as Revit Architecture and 3ds Max Design
Kean University, Union, NJ, US, Graphics Specialist
Graphic Design and Rendering Courses.
UNIVERSIDAD CENTRAL DEL ECUADOR, Quito, Ecuador, BArch, Architecture and Urban Planning
Major in Architecture and Urban Planning including courses for graphic design, Architectural Design, Urban Planning, Construction Systems, Materials and Structures, Electric Systems, Sanitary Systems, Social Studies, Theory and History of Architecture, as well as Mathematics, Calculus and Geometry.