The Degree of
• Associate of Science ~ Architectural Technology
• Bachelors of Architecture
• Bachelors of Science in (CEM) Civil Engineering
• Certificate ~ Facilities Operations
• OSHA ~ Construction Safety and Health
In Processes of Obtaining Lic.~ NCEES
• Architectural Engineering Exam
• Civil Breadth and Construction Depth
• Fundamentals of Engineering (FE)
• (PE) Principles and Practice of Engineering Civil
Breadthand Water Resources and Environmental Depth
In Processes of Obtaining Lic ~ NCARB
• Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
• California Supplemental Examination (CSE)
Architecture ~ Planning • CEM Civil Eng • Construction Mgmt• GIS
Boundary Cartography, Lake Forest, CA 92630, GIS Contracting Position
Using Arc Map 10 / ESRI - Create detailed maps and drawings field operations that effectively communicate design and spatial information. responsible for all GIS mapping and geospatial analyses from essential location maps to highly complex and data-rich analytical maps.
American States Utility Services Inc., Costa Mesa, CA 92663, Engineering CAD Technician 1 / Business Unit - Capital Engr Support
- Preparing of cost quote estimates for military base construction projects Create detailed maps and drawings field operations that effectively communicate design and spatial information. Assist with drafting for Capital projects using AutoCAD, ESRI, and/or ArcGIS based on verbal instructions or sketches provided by other Engineers. Reviews - pre design reports, construction plans and specifications to ensure that the engineering designs meet company requirements as directed. Also, Gather financial data and assists in preparation of schedules for new construction proposals for subsidiaries. I Assisted Engineers and Managers in preliminary cost estimates, organizing project General Work Order (GWO) numbers, and status reports .
The Community College Foundation (TCCF), Sacramento, CA 95815, Engineering Assistant
Assists in master plan preparations of capital budgets, project status reports, and project schedules. Assists with capital project reviews, construction management, and inspections. In addition, help to ensure adherence with policies designed to help maintain regulatory compliance Identify and help develop process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of current activities. Provide technical expertise to staff and other team members related, but not limited to, regulatory and engineering matters.. AutoCAD, QTO, CIVIL 3d and other Autodesk Products, and ArcGIS Proficient-- in the use of computerized office equipment and programs (e.g. MS Office, MS XP, MS Windows, Adobe products) Ability to read water and wastewater plans. In addition, Certified in Federal OSHA and also, State Mandated Safety training
A & D Design, Westminster CA, Intern for Architecture- Planning-Engineering (Non Paid )
Preparing architectural drawings, assisting the architect/ engineer, preparing 3D models on AutoCAD, making schematics of the building before a model has to be developed, getting the models approved from architects or engineers, and performing other tasks assigned by the supervisor
(HTFA) Howard F Thompson, Newport Beach, CA, 92660 , Intern for Architecture for Contracted work (Non Paid)
Reviews CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, study models, construction documents, and color boards prepared by Architectural Designers. Ensure compliance with applicable codes, standards, and client requirements. Processing and response to RFI submittals Assist to and coordinate with schedulers and estimators
California State University, Long Beach (CSULB), Long Beach, CA, US, Bachelors, Construction Engineering Management
I acquired experience in planning, analysis, design and construction of various types of private projects and public works. Concrete, Cost Accounting, Probability and Statistics, Residential and Light Commercial Construction Practices and Estimating, Applied Mechanics Strength of Materials,
Construction Safety, Soil Mechanics Technology , Construction Practices and Estimating, Project Delivery, Structural Design, Earthwork and Civil Works, Business and Construction Law, Advanced Estimating and Bidding, Construction Project Management .
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
I acquired a strong academic background in computer aided design (CAD)/ 3d Max/Rhino/V-Ray/AutoDesk AutoCAD. in addition, site analysis (GIS),creating new information from existing data resources using various programs, construction documents and specs, mechanical electrical and plumbing utilizing and developing plans, sections, and elevations.
Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA, US, Associates of Science in Architecture
I acquired experience in design, building materials, construction documents, design visualization and graphics, computer‑assisted design, building information modeling and fabrication.
100.00, 3rd Place
American Institute of Architects (AIA) competition held at Crystal Cathedral (Designed by Philip Johnson)