Irvine, CA, USLocation:
Tue, May 13 '14Posted on:
Come work with our talented, experienced and innovative design team in Orange County. We specialize in Retail, Entertainment, Restaurant, and Hospitality projects so experience with these is highly prefered.
Job requirements, duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A background in Retail, Entertainment, Restaurant, and Hospitality related project types are highly desired
- Current knowledge of California Building Codes
- 5 to 6 years of CAD/Revit drafting experience with architectural projects
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks to meet competing dealines
- Strong CAD/Revit, Mircosoft Office, and Internet skills are a must.
- Knowledge and skill with Sketch Up and Photoshop is a plus
- Must have the ability to take initiative, use excellent judgment and pay close attention to detail
- Must work effectively in a team-oriented, fast paced, dealine driven environment
- Perform continuous quality control throughout the spand of projects.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Stong organizational as well as written and verbal comunication skills are required
- Demonstrate stong work ethic and carry themselves in a professional manner with all staff, consultants, clients, ect.
All qualified applicants please send your resume to Chelsea@sms-arch.com