Cicognani Kalla Architect, PLLC is a small architectural firm that was founded in 1985 and specializes in highly-detailed single-family residential projects, museum and gallery work, office headquarters and restaurant projects. CKA won a competition for the Heinz Architectural Center that was completed in Pittsburgh, PA in 1993. Projects have been extensively published in magazines, books and newspapers.
We are currently seeking a creative, responsible and highly self-motivated office manager for full-time employment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Field and screen all incoming calls
- Assist firm’s partner and architects with project organization and coordination
- Communicate and correspond with clients, contractors, consultants, and vendors
- Manage product literature and sample library; research products/materials
- Assist with specifying and ordering samples
- Prepare and process invoices, purchase orders, and contractor requisitions
- Ensure databases and organizational/archival systems are maintained; identify and implement improvements
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies
- Manage technical support teams and liaise with staff members and IT consultants; manage computer equipment/network maintenance and troubleshooting
- Manage office portfolio and website updates
- General clerical duties including photocopying, typing, faxing and mailing
- General problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, and internet research; experience with graphics/drafting applications as well as AIA Contract Documents strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work with finesse under high pressure
- Proactive nature and attention to detail
- Interest in Architecture/Design and/or professional experience in the design field
- At least three years previous administrative experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume and references to Stephanie Robles, email@example.com. No phone calls.