We seek an Architect / Project Manager experienced in building construction and restoration to direct various projects and deliver high quality work to established clients.
Successful candidates will demonstrate leadership and organizational skills in their ability to execute a project and represent the firm with clients. The ability to communicate to the project team and adjust to changing project requirements is critical. This person will be responsible for directing production in the studio, managing clients and contractors, and scheduling on multiple projects.
• Project management and architectural coordination, refining programs, developing detailing protocols, issuing various documents and coordination of production of various CDs.
• Communications with Architectural Team, Consultants, Building Owner or Representative, and Contractor, administer project.
• Contract administration (scope, schedule and budget management).
Education and Experience
• B. Arch or M. Arch degree
• New York City Experience
• Exterior Repair and Restoration a plus
• Self Motivated
• Attention to Detail
• Clear and Effective Communication
• Team Player
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Microsoft Office
Bone/Levine Architects has maintained a NYC practice since 1984. During that time, we have pursued a range of architectural endeavors that have included independent architectural research, building design, preservation, and adaptive re-use. Our firm also provides professional design and consulting services to real estate professionals, individual and commercial building owners, developers, cooperatives and other architects and engineers.
Kindly email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASEView your Application History
More job listings from this employer:
New York, NY, USFri, May 9 '14