RIOS CLEMENTI HALE Studios, a Los Angeles based award-winning, multi-disciplinary design firm engaged in the practice of architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, interior and product design is currently seeking an experienced Project Accountant.
Applicants should thrive in a busy, energetic and creative environment, and must have mature communication skills, with the ability to be both polite and clear in managing inquiries and requests for information from high profile clients. Position requires candidate to be professional, detail oriented and communicative as well as organized, positive and energetic.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Work in collaboration directly with Office Manager/Controller, Project Managers & Partners;
- Review/Analyze signed prime contracts and understand the commercial terms and billing requirement; ensure project set-up/initiation comports with contract terms (Understanding of Overhead/Promotional/Regular Projects);
- Review/Analyze and understand the commercial terms of consultant contracts on assigned projects;
- Review/Analyze project labor and expense charges with project managers to ensure that the costs are aligned with the project budget;
- Review/Analyze project revenue recognition and projections;
- Prepare/Analyze monthly client invoices for assigned projects;
- Interact with accounting counterparts of clients and consultants in a professional and courteous manner to facilitate smooth accounting transactions;
- Monitor/Analyze project fees to ensure proper revenue recognition occurs during the month-end cycle;
- Monitor/Analyze and report project performance against established metrics to Controller/Office Manager.
- Candidate must be proficient in Deltek Vision software, this will be tested. Candidate must understand Deltek terminologies such as Info Center/Billing Terms/Budgets;
- 10 or more years experience in a professional services firm (A/E/C experience A MUST);
- 5 or more experience in Deltek Vision software (if you don’t have Deltek Vision experience, please do not apply)
- Must be able to translate proposals to revenue during project set-up and billing terms;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage different personality types (ability to work/communicate with Office Manger & Controller);
- Must work well in a very fast-paced environment with multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines;
- Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy and consistent work performance.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Rios Clementi Hale Studios is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Send your resume with work history and education to HR@rchstudios.com