Mandarin Speaking Project Manager
Los Angeles, CA, USLocation:
Fri, May 2 '14Posted on:
amphibianArc, founded in 1992, represents a philosophy of design and architecture that is informed by the idea of evolution in the formation of human spirit and habitation. amphibianArc has been designed a wide range of projects in both the U.S. and China. The rapidly growing office is seeking for a Project Manager for upcoming Chinese projects.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- To identify client expectations and preferred method of communication
- To get things done, take on challenges and accomplish objectives
- To take charge and provide guidance and direction for project team
- To manage client relationships
- To carry out the project within the scope of services, schedule and budget
- To manage and develop staffs.
Required education and work experience:
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 8+years experience of producing and managing project through all phases
Required knowledge and skills:
- Extensive knowledge of building systems, international building code and related knowledge for plan check
- Knowledge of international large scale mixed use project is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin Chinese speaker preferred
- Proficient in Auto CAD, familiar with Rhino, Maya, 3d max and other 3d modeling program, experience in Revit is a plus
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Licensure is preferred
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, stating the applicant’s role in each project to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference "Project Manager" in the subject line of your e-mail. Submission to be in PDF format, and limited to 5mb file size. Only applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.