Intermediate/ Senior Interior Designer Hospitality
Los Angeles, CA, USLocation:
Wed, Jun 11 '14Posted on:
We are an award winning interior design firm that specializes in luxury hospitality design (4 and 5 star hotels, resorts, spas). We are located near Venice, CA.
We are seeking an experienced intermediate/senior hospitality interior designer with good experience in AutoCAD, capable of developing production and presentation drawings and to translate his/her ideas into a working document. The ideal candidate should be extremely passionate about design, show flexibility and be fully committed to our projects and deadlines.
This computer savvy intermediate/senior designer must have creative and technical talent, must be able to speak with consultants and have aspiration to grow in time in the position.
The requirements for this position are:
- A four year architectural or interior design degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum of five years experience in a supervisory roll with commercial interior design projects (emphasis on hospitality).
- Ability to develop sketches and design concepts and translate them into working documents and to research creative design solutions based on the guidelines developed by the Design Principal.
- Solid working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential.
- We consider AutoCAD an essential tool to communicate our ideas thoroughly and accurately. Candidates with superficial knowledge of AutoCAD or no interest in drawing should not apply.
- Strong space planning capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, In-Design and Sketch-up and ability to produce presentation materials.
- Experience with FF specifications and ability to write FF specifications to describe the project selections.
- Knowledge of construction materials finishes and details.
- Our ideal candidate must be a team player that can handle multiple tasks at once.
This job is fast paced and challenging. We require full dedication and commitment. This is a full time position.
If you meet the above requirements please e-mail your resume specifying your salary expectations.
Please do NOT apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements for this position.
No visa sponsorship or relocation offered.
E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org