ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER
New York, NY
Comprehensive Benefits Package including 401(k)
Zyscovich Architects is a nationally renowned integrated Urban Design, Architecture, and Interior Design firm headquartered in Miami, with additional locations in New York City, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Bogota and Tobago. Zyscovich's 35-year portfolio includes aviation, education, mixed-use, multi-family, hospitality, retail, and commercial facilities. For additional information on Zyscovich and its diverse project expertise, please visit the website at www.zyscovich.com.
PROJECT MANAGER of an architectural team responsible for the development of production drawings and specifications from schematic through construction document phases.
- Develops designs in coordination with client requirements, specifications and goals. Capable of communicating design ideas through the use of sketches, and computer design tools such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), Sketch Up, Abode Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Prepare presentations and produce documents through to the construction phase.
- Works collaboratively with NY office staff and other satellite offices.
- Compiles materials associated with the development of the Project (i.e. material samples and specifications).
- Coordinates and maintains project files including correspondence, drawings, and other relevant materials associated with projects.
- Manages during the construction administration in the review and processing of shop drawings and approvals of material samples.
- Provides support to office team and management staff.
- Communicate with clients and contractors as required.
- Coordinate with project-related sub-consultants.
- Strong knowledge of NYC Building Codes.
- Complete knowledge of construction drawing standards.
- Experience in adaptive reuse, building renovation, and expansion required.
- 10 - 12 years of experience.
- AutoCAD knowledge and experience required, strong design, computer, technical and graphic skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, attention to detail and highly organized.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and able to multi-task.
- New York/Tri-State Area resident preferred
- Please provide 1-3 PDF pages (2Mb max) with samples of your work and portfolio.
- Knowledge and experience with NYC School Construction Authority (SCA) and midrise residential in all phases with
technical expertise and experience on large scale capital improvement projects.
- BIM / Revit knowledge and experience
- Registered Architect
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgView your Application History
More job listings from this employer:
New York, NY, USFri, Apr 25 '14