Halard-Halard design, a small up-and-coming firm based in Brooklyn, is looking for a full-time Project Architect to join our team. Our firm specializes in high-end residential design.
Strong candidates should be capable of exhibiting specialized abilities, talent, experience and creativity applicable to design and development, production of contract documents, and detailing of residential design.
The position requires:
- Professional degree in Architecture, NY Architectural License required
- 5+ years’ experience, primarily with residential design.
- Ability to produce 100% CDs.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, NYC zoning, building code, and other related oversight agency requirements.
- Ability to resolve complex technical, code, zoning, and design issues.
- Highly self-motivated, pro-active, creative, self-disciplined, and coordinated approach to design.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, along with clear, friendly, and thorough communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Windows proficient.
- English as a primary language, proficiency in French a plus.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and applicable project samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that due to the volume of applicants, no phone calls can be accepted in relation to the job posting.