Fogarty Finger, an award-winning New York architecture firm, is seeking an entry level Junior Architect with significant design skills and strong 3D rendering skills for client presentations, competitions and in-house use for a wide range of typologies. Candidate must possess a good spatial sense, an eye for detail, and ability to communicate graphically.
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Professional Degree from an accredited school;
- 1 to 2 years professional experience in the US;
- Highly developed skills and talent in 3D modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and preparation of presentation material;
- Excellent problem solver with good listening skills and strong follow through;
- Strong communication, organizational and collaborative skills;
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment;
Salary is competitive and based on experiences/skill level. Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required.
- 1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume and samples of work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as: yourname_ffa_junior
- Currently residing in and legally authorized to work in the US (we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time).
- Submit application to email@example.com with the subject heading “Junior Architect”. File size must not exceed 5MB.
- No phone calls and walk-ins.