In continuous practice since 1885, HLW International is an award-winning architecture, engineering, interior design, planning and consulting firm with projects throughout the world. Our offices are located in New York City, Los Angeles, Shanghai and London. For more information about our firm, refer to our website www.hlw.com
We have a position in our NY office for a marketing/communications coordinator to join our busy marketing/communications team.
- Layout and production of qualifications, proposals, brochures, award submittals and preparation of presentations.
- Assist with written content including but not limited to press releases and project descriptions.
- Support firm wide efforts to reinforce the branding and identity of the firm in global marketing collateral and external messaging including client proposals/brochures/presentations, advertisements, posters, Digital and printed mailers, newsletters, web, information graphics, award submissions and exhibitions.
- Produce exceptional work in short timeframes, manage time efficiently while multi-tasking across different projects.
- Clearly communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, with particular strength in the latest versions of: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office. Flash, HTML. CSS and video production proficiency is a plus.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in proposal preparation preferably for architecture, engineering, construction or other design related organizations. Candidates must have strong communication skills, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, a cheerful outlook and willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done right, and the ability to work on multiple concurrent deadlines without losing their cool.
- Bachelor's Degree in liberal arts or related area of study
- Provide samples of both writing and graphic work along with your resume.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference MC214 in subject line.