High-end residential architecture firm seeks full-time Interior Designer to assist the firm’s Principals. This person will work in all phases of projects from concept to installation. The requirements are as follows:
- Possess strong design skills
- Assist in research, sourcing, fabric selection, furniture design and meeting preparation
- Assist Project Architects in the specification and coordination of interior finishes and fixtures
- Knowledge and experience with quotes, reserves, budgets, proposals and purchase orders
- Maintain sample library
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects and tasks.
- Bachelors' Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Experience in high-end residential interior design
- Knowledge of NYC design resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, & Microsoft Office, with excellent presentation skills
- Professional, motivated, and very detail-oriented
- Currently living in the New York City metropolitan area and legally able to work in the united states
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a maximum 5MB file size.